Friday, June 22, 2012

Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 Walkthrough (Pool Table) Part One

Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 Walkthrough (Pool Table) Part One Tube. Duration : 4.98 Mins.


This is PART ONE of my Pool Table Walkthrough. I basically haven't played this in forever, so I was just learning as I was going along. It took me so long (11:41) to complete the level that I have to split it up into two parts. I apoligize, but those UToob corporate fatcats don't want me to upload anything greater than 10 minutes long! SHEESH! But, what can ya do. So here it is...the long awaited Pool Table level. I apoligize for my laziness but I have been so busy with stuff that it's hard to find time to do the walkthroughs. Especially because I am having so much fun in my living room playing Wii Fit. Also I would like to announce that I have some very special videos coming up that I hope you all will enjoy, so please subscribe and check back shortly! :D